Monday 27 April 2009

I'm not dead


Yes, that is Giulio Pepe, while struggling to study.

Even if I haven't written for some time, this blog is still on, but now I'm spending the whole time to study.
I've got exams in May, and I hope to pass (decently) this first year studying physics at UCL.
For those who are interested, this is the list of the exams:

13 May - Thermal Physics
18 May - Mathematical Methods II
19 May - Waves, Optics and Acoustics
22 May - Classical Mechanics
26 May - Mathematical Methods I
27 May - Physics of the Universe
28 May - Communication Skills Talk (Coursework)

See you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Che brutta mano!That's not your hand!I'll upload yours... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waddaf*ck, the longest time you have between two exams is 5 days... XD How can you fuc*ing study all stuff in 1-2 days? XD Auguri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anche se nascosto dietro uno strano slang che non ti si addice affatto (e forse proprio per questo) sei inconfondibilmente Russo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOL Giulio รจ GAY! (*bugia annie)

    ReplyDelete